I thought I would give this a go again, so pinching my nose, taking a leap and launching myself into the waters of life.
The State of Happy
1. Do you like where you live or do you wish you could move?
Kitten :- I am always wanting to dream about living overseas, south of France, Spain, Italy etc but the thing to remember is that home is where your sweetheart resides.
2. No matter what life throws at me, I believe that I can deal with it. Agree or Disagree?
Kitten:- I suffer with Bi Polar with chronic depression I can’t simply agree with this one. What I can agree with is I work hard to remain on my middle ground and my darling S. is my guardian and quickly lets me know if I am displaying worrying signs and I fight back. I make sure I do something wonderful each day to remain happy and even if it is simply getting flowers from the garden and displaying them in a vase. I can say that no matter what like holds for me I face every problem with all the grace I can muster.
3. A dear friend is stuck in an unhappy relationship. What advice would you give to the friend to cope–how can they make lemonade out of lemons?
Kitten:- I have had the worst experience of this and someone I thought I was helping, but she went back to the person she was trying to leave. She didn’t want to know me after that. Now I say, I have good ears to listen and broad shoulders for them to lean on. That’s it.
4. Nothing of value can be learned from failure. True or False?
Kitten:- False False FALSE. Though failure can hurt, cause strife in your life, it holds clues as to how you make things right. I have made many mistakes and largely learned from them. I would also say it is true that I have learned more from failure than from success.
5. Even if you are sure about your ultimate choice, do you still ask others for advice before making an important or risky decision?
Kitten:- Oh come on I am a women, we always have to check with others if we have made the right choice. I mean they might have a miracle in their minds!
Bonus: What is the sweetest or rewarding moment in your life?
Kitten:- This is easy. The moment I met my darling S. and the moment my daughter was born. I have to admit S. was the better looking right at the beginning. My daughter was purple, she pooped all over me as they handed her to me and she looked like she had gone 3 rounds with Ali