This list is of the New Year’s resolutions I will never make as previous years sees me keeping them for maybe a week then giving them up one by one. This makes me feel like shit so I am not going to do it.
- Go on a diet.
- Give up vaping.
- Start jogging.
- Never eat ice cream.
- Stop swearing.
- Be more patient.
- Never throw a temper tantrum.
- Stop being a brat.
- Join a gym.
- Stop whinging about stupid stuff.
- Stop swearing at bad drivers.
- Remember to carry my phone all the time.
- Remember that lying by omission is still telling porky pie’s (lies)
- Take regular blood tests for my diabetes.
- Never talk to S. when he is walking away from me. He can only hear out of one ear and he won’t hear me.
There are a couple I will try to keep and number one is to never say, ‘We need to talk.’ to my poor darling S. The other is to stay on top of my health. Since my bout with cancer I have an immune system that is shot to ribbons and I end up with all sorts of ailments.
I honestly think that we are all pretty nice people but we always think there are problems with us that we have to work hard to rid ourselves of to be perfect. I am not perfect but I am a nice person.
So give yourselves a break and just be kind to yourselves, you don’t need to do all these resolutions cos you are fine as you are. No matter what your shape is you will always find fault with the way you look or the way you act. Have nothing to do with that. Be your amazing selves and live happily.
Have a great year people and I love each and every one of you.
S. and K.
If I could give you a gift it would be to let you know how I see you all and you would never doubt yourselves again.‘My words only’