1. Are you celebrating or have you celebrated any holidays this December 2018?
Yes. Several actually as we couldn’t get everybody on the same day so it is a case of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and tomorrow. It snowed and it was magical.
2. Describe your typical holiday celebration.
The best kind is when we have a traditional lunch with as many of the family as we can get. We always cook too much so no one goes home without leftovers. We love noisy laughter-filled times. Lunch is normally around 2 pm but we sometimes have to wait for late comers. Family usually bring their puppies too so it is organized chaos. Neither S. or I drink so this tends to be completely booze free so the chaos is from sober people ~ wink ~
3. Now tell us how you really would like to spend your holiday season.
I honestly don’t think I would change a thing.
4. This time of year broadcast TV is filled with Christmas movies. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I adore loads of Christmas Movies but we loved Polar Express and Love Actually.
5. Does your place of work do a gift exchange or secret santa? Do you participate? What gift did you buy to giveaway this year? What gift did you get?
Neither S. or I have to work so no work parties. I gave my darling S. a lot of smaller things, clothes, beard stuff, jeans and a slouchy beanie. He got me a beautiful silver charm bracelet. I have something I want to get but we have to wait until February to get it for him. I want to get him a flipper knife (like a pen knife.) but they sold out and I am superstitious about giving knives as gifts so we will get it when the new run comes out.
Bonus: Have you been naughty or nice?
Hmmmmm that is a large question. Naughty as being deliberately bad, no I haven’t. If you mean ‘Norty’ in a sexy playful way then yes I have been because S. loves me when I am that way, with waves of nice to balance things out.
I hope you found that interesting.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!