What Is Mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma( The creator of this award)
I have to thank Kat Kinx for this nomination. She is a wonderful lady and a great blogger. Her posts are inspirational.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself
- I love to laugh.
- I love to write both in my blog and my books
- I love painting (pictures) even though I am not Van Gogh I keep trying
Questions that I need to answer:
1. What do you think that seems to be lacking in our Society with people?
Understanding and acceptance. If you are different they try whacking the round peg into a square hole.
2. Do you feel that you have made the most of your life up too now? And if you could going forward what do you want people to do that could change this world?
I have something I try to live by, grab each day by the horns and live it! And if I could tell anyone that would listen to me I would tell them to laugh more. Laughter cures all manner of ills and be true to themselves.
3 Tell me your most extreme moment that made you look at yourself? And what did you learn?
This happened to me not long ago. I had breast cancer and had both breasts removed and also my ovaries. My breasts were rebuilt at the same time but I felt it had been an attack on my femininity that I was no longer a real woman. My partner cuddled me and then said to me what he wanted in a woman and he never mentioned breasts or ovaries and right in that moment I learned that being a woman came from inside not her breasts and ovaries. BTW had the final scan and I am cancer free.
4 If you had to go back to your younger self .. how old would you be? And what would you say to her/him and why would you say it??
If I could go back and tell my younger self anything I would have been 14 and tell her it wasn’t her fault and she could have done nothing to stop it.
[Remember I picked you for a reason.. so answer them truthfully, each person is here on this journey each person I selected because I felt that they are quite uniquely wired..]
- If you looked at your life and yourself.. what would you like to advise others to teach people how to treat one another? Honour, respect, and damned good manners plus how to keep themselves safe.
- If you had to change the world I would love you to list what it would be and why? Kat we all want world peace. I think I would remove all borders so there was no fighting over them. I would also make each country pick a willing champion to fight for their people instead of sending all their young people to die. I would also teach them to be accepting.
- Mental Health is an issue in this society at this moment.. What is your thoughts of how this can change? Do you have anything that could help other people in helping them get better? list at least 5 or more and tell us why? I have Bipolar Disorder and for me it took much education and also medications. So many people with mental health problems self medicate with alcohol or drugs. I have had people take a step back from me as if it were contagious. I would tell them to go and see someone and with help, you can find your ‘middle ground’ as I have done. Making that first appointment might be difficult but you would be surprized at the help out there for you. It does work.
I chose the following because they have held my attention and I look for a new blog from them daily. They are not all the ones I follow and have made a difference to me since I have been here (the short time it has been), and if I could I would list my whole entire list I follow! So….
Here are my nominations:
The posts I have received the most views on is…
My questions for you are…
- What would you consider your most embarrassing moment in your life?
- How would you describe the way your mind works and why?
- If you could throw a dinner party with 5 guests and you could invite anyone to come, even if they have passed away, who would you invite and why?
- If you were stranded on a desert island which three books would you want there?
- What character trait do you cherish the most in a friend.
Good luck to you all and I hope this brings millions of views to your blog and wonderful posts! Thank you Kat Kinx for nominating me! You very much deserve the Award and I love you to bits. Your blog is wonderful. ❤
Little add on…I hope I have done this right.