I guess what I should say here perhaps this could be the tool box of a budding BDSM relationship. The basic ones to get are:-
- A nice vibrator of a size you are comfortable with. This one can be hard or soft. They come in many sizes and shapes so shop around. If you see one that is bent at the tip that stimulates the G-spot.
- A nice dildo. For this get one that is a soft one and longer. Please don’t buy massive ones to begin with.
- A Princess plug. Yes this is a butt plug but believe me you will like it.
- Four different sized soft butt plugs if you are not used to them. You can also get vibrating ones which stimulate both of you during vaginal penetration.
- Ok this one is something I love and it is a small vibrator that you slip in and by way of a phone app. That allows your Dominant to remotely activate it. It looks fun.
- Some sexy underwear and stockings and a garter belt for the girls. Guys you can get some nice things too.
- Lubrication if you think you will need it. It is necessary for butt plugs, and cocks when entering your anus.
- A pair of handcuffs. Ones that you are happy with.
- A nice collar. Perhaps a leash too. It is my understanding that a single bottom can own a few collars. Ones for home, ones for going out and ones for a scene. They can be like a dog collar or have things written on them like slut, submissive, lots of things.
- A three point set of clamps. Pick the strength you want. (for nipples and clit hood). To begin with you can use clothes pins but if you want more then look into your local adults shop and buy the ones you like. Test them on your little finger.
- If you want to try simple bondage then some rope. Make it a soft rope and try different ones as you progress. Bear in mind a large drapery/hobby shop or even a hardware store will sell things that can be used for tying you up and might be cheaper than the adult shops.
- Material for a blindfold.
- Material for a gag. Or even get a ball gag. To begin with get one where the ball has holes in it so the inexperienced bottom won’t panic looking for air.
- A heart shaped or a decorated padlock to keep your collar fixed.
- Some body chocolate. That should be obvious as to why it is included.
If this is a new relationship, go for softer things for your first kit and grow into the other stuff.
This is a basic kit and you will soon want to get more, so happy shopping. Also make friends with the owner of your closest hardware store. Yes really.
I said get to know your hardware store because you will be able to get rope, chains, steel rings, lengths of pipe, connectors, and all kinds of interesting stuff. You will need lots of batteries. Just don’t answer his questions about what home repairs you are doing. Sorry I am grinning here because this always makes me giggle. A good cover might be building a jungle gym for the kids, but my Sir is more likely to say building a dungeon for my girlfriend.
Here are a few things the more experienced couples might like.
- A Hitachi wand, but I have heard a Doxy Wand is better. These are amazing for forced orgasms.
- Chopsticks which can be used on the nipples instead of a clamp. You place one over the nipple and one under and they are fixed by pinching them together and securing them with elastic bands.
- A Chastity Belt for a girl and a cock cage for a man.
- Some sexy footwear for the bottoms. Never underestimate the power of a stiletto heel. Beside in some positions the heels make great handles to move the legs around.
- A good corset. These can be expensive so shop well. You can get really pretty lace ones just for the way they look but you can also get ones with anchor points for bondage from some adult shops
- A really nice coat. ‘What for? I hear you say. Well they are nice for when you go out with nothing under them of course.
- An assortment of floggers, paddles, crops and the such for more intense spanking or for body flogging. Learn how they work and the levels of pain your bottom can enjoy. I also say if you want to know how much it hurts, try it on yourself.
- Invest in a good whip if your submissive wants to try it. Also, as above sort out the levels of pain. The biggest thing with a whip is you Tops have to practice your aim as well. You could take an eye out of you start beginning in your partner. There are numerous how to use a whip on You Tube. Please give them a look at. If your whip is leather make sure you take care of it or it will fray or even break strands. Bear in mind to always remember you can use permanent welts and make your partner bleed and I doubt most of you would not like to do that. I have scars on my back from my first relationship. I know S. practices all the time. On Red tube, a free porn channel they have clips of bottoms being whipped. I found a very good one but I don’t have the link any more. Sorry.
- You can buy a full head mask called a gimp mask. Personally I don’t like them because I tend to panic with it on. Maybe you will love it.
- PVC clothing which you can get from specialty stores. I adore PVC and love to wear it. At the moment Amber Rose is on TV with an ad about PVC clothing so google her and see what there is. The prices seem reasonable.
- A violet wand that gives mild electric shocks. It just tingles. When first contact is made it can give a tiny jolt. You will love it. Buy the best you can afford.
- A Wartenburg wheel. These are what they used to prick pastry before it bakes to ensure it doesn’t rise. Now it is used on the body to leave a trail of tiny sharp pricks, wonderful on hard nipples and even a clit. You can get metal ones which you need to clean very well. Boiling water would be fine unless you have an auto-clave.
- Wax. Get your candles from an adults shop as they have special ones. Other kinds of wax become liquid at a higher temperature and burn your partner. I you reverse the roles please be careful if you Top is hairy. It is not nice to remove it for them.
Well there are a few more to explore. If anyone else can think of some please feel free to add them in comments. Everyone has a much loved toy so let us know what it is and share the knowledge. * wink *
Have fun and be safe,
Sir and kitten