One of my pet peeves at the moment is labels I was thinking about it last night and then it came to me, what other kinds of people could be labelled as we are in the kink lifestyle. Well…. Let’s take a look at the Vanillas of the world.
Oh this was really interesting to dream up. I mean what kinds of boring labels could be easily thought up for their relationships. I will give it a go for you.
· Enjoyment of oral sex… Mouth Slut
· Does all the housework… House Slave
· Will only do Missionary… Starfish
· Will not fuck with the light on… Dark Whore
· Does not like sex very often… Semi Chaste
· Does not move during sex… Necro-Girl
· Will not perform oral sex… Mouth Block
· Is always too tired for sex… Cock Blocker
· Complains during sex… R-u-done-yet? Princess
· Has a fantasy about women… Lazy Lesbian/Bisexual.
· A nag… Frustrated Domme.
· A Slapper of faces… A Slapper (derogatory name for a woman)
· Argumentative Woman… A bitch.
· Has always wanted to be tied up… Chicken shit submissive
· Likes to watch TV while having sex… Lazy Bastard
· Likes boring sex… Half Dead Fred.
· Watches tons of porn… Half Dead Dick
· Masturbates a lot… Wanker
· Complains about everything… Ignorant Bastard
· Has a massive beer belly… Drunk Bastard
· Comes home and sits on the sofa… Couch Potato
· He screams at his woman… Ignorant Pig
· Expects his woman to wait on him… Frustrated Dom/Pig
· Would prefer to be at the pub… Half dead Drunk Bastard
· Falls asleep while making love… Dead Bastard
· Is mean with money… Tight Ass
· Chases young women at a party… Daddy with issues
· Flirts with every female… Casanova
And they say we have issues * giggles *.
People these days seem as if they have to have a single word or perhaps two to bunch a lot of people like an umbrella but if you get to know all of your friends under that single umbrella you will not find two the same. Each person is a unique individual.
Having labels can also make you question who you are when you don’t comply with the label description. I mean my S. does not like the word sadist. He likes to spank me but within my limits and while that sounds sadistic I associate that word to criminal activity. We both just enjoy impact play.
I enjoy submitting to S. but that one word does not define me. I also love primal sex and that isn’t submissive at all. What I like to say these days is I enjoy my sexuality in many ways. I face them all with courage and delight. If there is something different we talk about it but after so many years we know each other’s likes and dislikes. S. might say… I am going to tie you up and insert bananas in your ears and no that isn’t something we have tried but I am game *smiling *. You get the idea.
I have written this so that all of you can understand a couple of things. One is, never let a label influence what you do. You are allowed to not like or really like something that is not strictly say submissive without guilt or confusion. Be yourself in all things. Secondly grow and move forward. Explore your inner sexuality knowing that it longs to be free and as long as it is consensual move into every corner of your mind. Abandon shame and guilt because this is something society has placed upon kink.
If I have managed to remove the fence around your playground I am glad. Maybe I just unlocked the gates and pushed them open just a little so you can walk through them. Be happy with who you are and never let another person or even yourself to put you down.
S. and k.